Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diaper Deal -- $3.70

I did this a few days and thought I would share it with you.

Head over to EBATES (for 1% cash back) and type “diapers.com” in the search box. If you have never used Ebates you and I will receive a $5 bonus. If you would prefer not to shop through these sites, you can go directly to Diapers.com.

Add 7 packs of the LUVS Jumbo Size diapers to your cart. They are $6.99 each, and your total will be $49.93. Add something else to your cart (like Pamper Travel Wipes for $1.99) to get your total above $49 so that you can get FREE shipping!

During Checkout, enter the Referral Code “ACDU3783” to get $10 off of your order (this code is good for new customers only). You will pay right around $41 for everything.

After you checkout, head over HERE to print out the form to send in for a $14.97 rebate (be sure to read the instructions carefully!)

You will end up paying $25.95 total for 7 packs of diapers (plus you’ll get wipes)… which comes out to only $3.70 each and you don’t have to drive anywhere.

Getting LUVS diapers is the best deal because they are the least expensive, but you can also do this with Pampers or Huggies… you will just end up paying a little more out of pocket.

I just found out they take manufacturer coupons so Huggies or Pampers might be just as good deal (thouse coupons are always out there). Click to find out about use of coupons.

GOOD LUCK with cheaper diapers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing! I am always looking for good deals on kid stuff. I have my last one in diapers so this is a steal!

I just tried ordering, they are temporarily out of stock for Luvs @ 6.99. I think I will go ahead and order the big boxes tomorrow if they don't get any in by then and still get a deal.

By His Grace-Haydee

Leslie said...

Hello and thanks for these deals! I came across your blog when searching Classical Conversations and notice you also use Sing Spell Read & Write. Would you be interested in selling any of the readers that come with the program? My son loves them. I have a few of them, but don't plan to buy the complete curriculum. He's asking for more readers but I haven't found them individually.

Thanks,

Leslie
jeoffsrib at gmail dot com